08 November, 2007

Xbox ASPLODE!!!~

Dag nammit, I buy myself two games I was really looking forward to, and what do you know, the 360's high failure rate comes to kick me in the ass.

I was rocking out on Guitar Hero 3 when all of a sudden the console resetted and the disk drive apparently jammed. With a little help from a screwdriver and a paperclip I managed to recover the disk, but methinks I need to send the damn console in for repairs.

Which does have a nice bonus of letting me possibly upgrade to a HDMI model for free, but on the other hand, it has the downside of no delicious cake until it gets fixed.

I swear the gaming gods just don't want to shine on me, but at least I have Super Paper Mario to keep me entertained for a few more days. . . the rest of the time I may have to actually find something to occupy meself with.

1 comment:

jayjayne said...

Dag nabbit - Console Joy!

I havent' played a console (except my DS - which counts only as a "miniconsole") for yonks.

D: THE PAIN AND AGONY!

Hell - dearth of XBOX = unfair.