25 July, 2007

S-M-R-T!

Dear lord I'm a moron sometimes.

I went to KMart after work today, thinking to pick up a microSD card for my R4 figuring that I had a reasonable chance of getting it in the mail today. I did get it in the mail today actually, as well as Jane's and Carlos'.

The important problem is that I went to KMart and first thing I did was see a Hot Fuzz & Shaun of the Dead DVD pack dohickey and my thoughts immediately turned to buying a DVD or two (including that pack). So I checked out the DVD section, picked up Austin Powers and the two previously mentioned bits of awesomeness, looked at the games section because they had a sale and didn't buy anything, even though it looked tempting to pick up Gears of War and Dead Rising (for my inevitable 360 purchase). . . then proceeded to the front counter.

Without the microSD card

The whole point of the excursion was to get a microSD card so that I could use my R4 as soon as I got it, but howells, if the world balances out I'm probably due a moment of brilliance now.

Didn't realise that I'd forgotten the card until I got home and saw a package with a Chinese address on it either.

Much headdesking.

Still, come on universal balance!

2 comments:

jayjayne said...

You are a le-moronski!

But you have my chippeh. So maybe you a re less moronski than I have initially emoted. Other than that, I have no form of transporting data to a mini-SD card from my laptop. Perhaps the buyage of a card-reader may also be required.

List of website required, no?

:3

Trjn said...

Jane:
- Go to Ted's Camera House in Garden City.
- Buy MicroSD card.
- ???
- Profit!

The MicroSD comes with a SD card dohickey you can slot it into . . .

Or you can just use the MicroSD card reader that I happened to come with the R4.