21 June, 2007

Well fucksticks

You know, with a title like that only one possible thing could have happened.

Actually, many things could have happened.

But today my alarm didn't go off, so I was awakened by my phone making a buzzing noise then going "let's play some Tetris motherfucker. do do de do do dedo dedo do dedo dedo do do do doo." About 45 minutes after I should have been out the door. Thank Christ Jane and I has some sort of system for obtaining caffienation in the early hours.

So I made a frantic call to work telling them that I'd be late, to find out that I was absolutely needed for the opening, because the other two people opening didn't know how to do pretty much anything. Lesigh.

They managed to get someone to come from another store to cover me for the half hour, but it turns out they didn't do anywhere near as much as I would have done, so it took me about 2 hours of frantic running around, bossing peoples and various other things which might be illegal in some countries to get things on track.

Then Luis asked me to stay back until 6 because he wanted to go home early. . . I like money so I said yes. The only problem is that all that running around made me a little buggered. Convinced Jeffer to start half an hour early and bailed.

Coming home wasn't great either, because I came home to a mass of buttons.

I should probably fill in more details and make more sense, but I'm letired. So take a nap, THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES!

1 comment:

jayjayne said...

Australia proclaims: WTF MATE?

And we all laughed heartily and much so with the laughing and so forth ekcetera.

My knees are fekking cold. COLD LIKE LUMPS OF MEAT IN THE BUTCHERS SHOP.

._.''