24 June, 2007

Gaming Time For Me

A bit over a week ago, I found a copy of Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. A kickass game that it appears many people didn't know about because it's a Gamecube title.

Didn't get around to playing it until just now, and the problem is that it's one of those games you have to get into the mood for. Dark, freakish games can't be played whilst you're waking up, or during the middle of the day. You have to really want to be in that sort of headspace and it's much better if it's dark. the biggest problem that I face with trying to play it is that it's very dark, and glare on the screen just makes it all not shibbeh. Then again, the biggest problem is that I'm more in the mood for Super Mario Strikers Charged.

Which I went and played for a little while, but it's somewhat hard to get to the point where I can unlock Diddy Kong, so I can kick further ass, because I loves the fast captains, and Peach, as much as I love her slutty ass, is just not as good.

Oh, and then there's the whole Pokemon thing, meant to be doing something on that (both Emerald and Pearl), still got to finish a few other Wii games (Eledees and Sonic and the Secret Rings come to mind) and find out when Trauma Center: Second Opinion gets released over here.

It's somewhat sad, with a full time job and modly duties on Gaia, I may have to cut back my gaming time, and I've already been doing that. . . on the plus side, looks like I won't bother buying a 360 any time soon, although the HD TV definitely still appeals. . .

No comments: