14 June, 2007

My New Goal:

Making little children cry.


Come July 8, there shall be a great event in the Garden City shopping center. A Pokemon Connection Tour dohickey.

The important part is that there's a tournament. Some basic rules apply, lvl 50 max, no legendaries (except the sucky ones) and no duplicates (of items or pokemon).

I plan to use this tournament to further my current mission in life, making children cry. I have a slight advantage over the majority of people who will show up, because I imported my copy of the game which has yet to be released here. Also, I can cheat and make my team without effort, but odds are I'll just do it legitimately because I just have that much free time. Or not do anything at all. . . that's more my style.

The important thing to remember is that if I succeed, I will annoy people.

Now to just design a kickass team, make it, learn to use it, then get on with the child abuse. Here's hoping there aren't too many sad cases like myself at the event, otherwise I might miss some of the fun.

1 comment:

jayjayne said...

That's disgusting.