12 June, 2007

A Temporary Addition

I've been told that I need a blog.

Jane even went to the hassle of making a DS Lite in photoshop for me to use as a layout, but that means I have to learn how to work out how to make a layout.

Give me time, and this place will look pretty and shiny.

In other news, I went exploring today. Well, the bus driver went exploring after arriving ten minutes late, then taking ages to get everyone on board (evidently, he was new, which isn't a good thing when you're doing a busy route). Anyhow, the exploration took place around the hospital, because someone managed to crash their car at the intersection, meaning the cops decided to block off the road the bus is meant to travel along.

It was fun watching the people waiting at the bus stop realise we were turning along Kessels Rd and start sprinting so that they could catch the bus. Then there was the whole navigating around the hospital in a banana bus, which was fun enough for me to put down my book for a few minutes to see where the hell I was.

Eventually I made it home.

One last thing, the new guy at work is a Kiwi, I spent a fair part of my day making him say "fillet" (it's not a challenge, but hearing him say "fullot" hasn't gotten old yet).

2 comments:

jayjayne said...

"fullot" = much fun in lolz.

:3

Anonymous said...

I went all the way to the beginning no photos grrr