28 June, 2007

Fernando . . . STFU por favor

My biggest irritation at work right now is the fact that they're failed to promote me for way too long. For the last 3 weeks they've been telling me that they'll talk to me about promotion either soon, tomorrow or next week.

For 3 weeks.

And it just gets worse with Fernando constantly prodding me and saying "you'll be doing this banking stuff soon" or pretty much anything implying that I'll be made management very very very soon.

Is it so hard for them to just spend 5 minutes to tell me "congrats, you get a new shirt, now get back to work!"? Or do they need to keep dragging this along. Hell, the only reason I've stuck around so long is because for the last 2 months I've been expecting some form of promotion and the majority of that time they've given me good reason to expect it.

Maybe they'll keep their promise and talk to me tomorrow -.-;;

Probably not.[/emo]

1 comment:

jayjayne said...

You forgot the open tags for [emo]! Le sads!

Ho well, just fillet them with the tomato knife when their backs are turned! Teach them to prod you with the possibility of promotion! Prod them with something sharp, pointy and vicious!

*raaaaarrr!*